I’ve done a little research, and came across eight superfoods you can eat everyday to help maintain and improve health. These suggestions came from the publishers of Eat This, Not That!
1. Spinach – helps to build muscle, reduces the risk of heart disease, stroke and osteoperosis
2. Yogurt – great source of beneficial bacteria for your body to boost your immune system and provide protection against cancer
3. Red Tomatoes – great source of lycopene, which studies show decreases your risk of bladder, lung, prostate, skin and stomach cancers, as well as reduce risk fo coronary artery disease
4. Carrots – full of carotenoids, which reduce risk of severe inflammatory conditions like asthma and rheumatoid arthritis
5. Blueberries – rich in antioxidants, they help prevent cancer, diabetes and age related memory changes
6. Black Beans – good for your heart and can boost your brain power
7. Walnuts – full of heart healthy omega 3s, anti inflammatory polyphenols and muscle building protein
8. Oats – lowers the risk of heart disease with the power of soluble fiber
Read the full article here.
Here’s to your health!